Link building is a very important factor for any website be it a eCommerce website selling t-shirts online to personal blogs discussing technology or Search Engine Optimisation.
Link building with web directories is a must for all business owners or webmasters.
Link building in essence helps allow visitors to find your websites on search engines by increasing your sites visibility, by being listed in reputable directories in turn makes your website look trustworthy and reliable.
Building back links to your website is an important part of Search Engine Optimisation. Earned natural links directly improve the reputation of a website and where it ranks on search engines like Google or Bing.
Below we have created a list of the best free web directories for SEO and are ordered by Domain Authority, Page Authority and Page Rank (the higher the score the better). . Just submit your website to the directory below and start building links for free!
|Site Name||Domain Authority||Page Authority||PageRank|
How To Get Most Out of Free Web Directories
- When submitting your site, always submit it to the category related to your site. For example, if your site is about Business Ideas, submit it to the Business or Finance category. Otherwise your submission maybe be rejected for this.
- Make sure your site is fully optimized for submission. Content is readable and has pictures related to the topic. Your website should look credible to be accepted by web directories.
- Don’t spam your submission with excess of exact-match keyword anchor text. Never do anything that leads to Google penalizing your website now or in the future.
- Describe your site exactly what you would like others to know about it. Keep it short, simple and straight to the point.
- Only submit your websites to web directories related to your niche. Don’t go spamming a thousand directories in a couple of days. Google may penalize you. Keep submitting your site to 3-5 web directories every day.
- Sometimes your site may not get approved in the first try. If that happens all you have to do is re-submit the site by making changes in your submission for which it was disapproved the last time.
- Lastly, be patient. Free web directory submission can take anywhere between a few days to a few months.